List of brands
TIGAL - OpenTracker v2 Board
OpenSource, 100% Arduino Compatible GPS/GLONASS Tracker Board with powerful 32-bit ARM Controller
Due to high demand the OpenTracker v2 and OpenTracker v2 Board currrently have longer delivery lead times than usual.
We expect to have our next production batch ready to ship at the end of February 2015.
Placing a pre-order now is recommended so you are among the first to receive your order from the next production batch.
Officially part of the Arduino AtHeart Program
The OpenTracker v2 board is the first 100% Arduino compatible, fully open source, commercial grade GPS/GLONASS tracker board that comes with a free web interface for tracking it on Googlemaps or OpenStreetMaps.
The OpenTracker v2 board includes the same powerful 32-bit ATMEL SAM3 ARM Controller; a GSM/GPRS modem for wireless connectivity, a GPS/GLONASS module with Assisted-GPS, CAN-BUS, plenty of I/O, and a wide operating temperature range of -35°C to +80°C.
The hardware is pre-programmed and able to send tracking data right out of the box; you will only need the SIM card and to register the device on our free-to-use tracking software.
After the configuration is complete you will see your device on the map. By default the application uses Google Maps but this can be easily changed to use the map provider you like. Just scroll and zoom through the maps as you are used to. The amount of trackers per user is unlimited.
Free Tracking Software Features
With the free online tracking software you can track your devices and also receive a variety of other data. To see a live demo of the tracking software visit here.
Data that you can track includes:
- Number of GPS/GLONASS Satellites
- Time and Date
- Selectable Map Provider: Google Maps and OpenStreet Maps
- I/O Control (currently under development)
- Console Type Output for Messages / Sensor Reading (currently under development)
- SSL Secured Webinterface (currently under development)
Fully Customizable Application Possibilities
The OpenTracker v2 board is not limited to only be used as a tracker device. The included CAN-BUS, plentiful I/O access and on-board GSM/GPRS modem can be utlized for many interesting applications.
Some application examples include:
- Vehicle tracking and fleet management.
- Remote vehicle monitoring with attached sensors.
- Container tracking and monitoring with sensors.
- Geofencing with SMS alerts (get SMS alerts when tracker leaves a specified area).
- Home Alarm System with SMS Alerts.
- GPS Logger
- CAN-BUS logger
- SMS Gateway
- SMS remote controller - GSM to CAN/Serial Gateway (control machines with SMS commands).
- Weather station with SMS notifications (using sensors).
- Outdoor GPS clock.
OpenTracker v2 Board hardware features:
- ATMEL SAM3 ARM Cortex-M3 CPU (datasheet).
- Quectel Quadband M95 GSM/GPRS Modem (details)
- GPRS data uplink transfer: max 85,6kbps
- Quectel L76 GPS/GLONASS Module (details)
- Multi-MGSS engine for combined GPS, GLONASS and QZSS
- Easy™, self-generated orbit prediction for instant positioning fix
- Assisted-GPS to enable fast Time-To-First-Fix (TTFF)
- Ultra low tracking power consumption – 18mA
- Always Locate™, an intelligent algorithm for power saving
- 99 acquisition / 33 tracking channels, up to 210 PRN channels
- Supports DGPS, SBAS(WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS/GAGAN)
- Anti-Jamming, Multi-tone Active Interference Canceller
- External I/O
- 1 x CAN BUS Interface
- 2 x Open Collectors (relay connection)
- 2 x Inputs
- 1 x Input Voltage Detect (ignition detection)
- 1 x Customizable
- Internal I/O
- USB Interface
- JTAG Interface
- 22-pin Expansion connector
- 1 x SPI
- 2 x UART
- 1 x I2C
- Dimensions: 100mm x 71mm x 12mm
- Weight: 52 g
- Operating temperature: -35°C to +80°C
- Storage temperature: -45°C to +°90C
- 9-32 VDC Power Supply
What's in the box:
- OpenTracker v2 Board
- Note: the SIM card is not included.
OpenSource, 100% Arduino Compatible GPS/GLONASS Tracker with powerful 32-bit ARM Controller
• Price: € 99,00 (€ 118,80 including 20% VAT)
• Stock: Out of stock, factory lead time 35 days.
USB cable from A to Micro-B connector, length 1m
€ 5,00 (€ 6,00 including 20% VAT)
Opentracker Molex cable 50 cm lenght
€ 4,00 (€ 4,80 including 20% VAT)
GPS+GSM antenna with magnetic mounting and 2m SMA male connector
€ 20,90 (€ 25,08 including 20% VAT)
Shipment and Payment
We accept Wire Transfer, VISA, MasterCard and PayPal. For security reasons we do not handle credit card details directly. All credit card payments are handled by a secure third party provider - Wirecard.
By default we ship with DHL and FEDEX (insured shipment). For shipment costs to your country please check here.
All prices are listed with and without Value Added Tax (VAT). Shipping costs are added during checkout. Customers outside the EU or companies within the EU with a valid VAT number are exempt from VAT. Companies based in Austria and private persons will be charged 20% VAT at checkout.