List of brands
VeeaR - EasyVR 2.0
Multi-language speech recognition module with serial interface
The EasyVR 2.0 is a multi-purpose speech recognition module designed to easily add versatile, robust and cost effective multi-language speech recognition capabilities to almost any application.
The module includes a host of built in Speaker Independent commands for ready-to-run basic controls. It supports up to 32 user-defined Speaker Dependent (SD) triggers or commands as well as voice passwords. Speaker Dependent commands can be spoken in any language.
NEW: The EasyVR 2.0 also introduces the ability for users to create up to 28 of their own Speaker Independent (SI) Command Vocabularies using the QuickT2SI Lite Software (license sold separately). Additionally the EasyVR 2.0 includes SonicNet technology for wireless communication between modules or any other sound source. DTMF tone generation is also included.
The EasyVR 2.0 module can be used with any host with a UART interface powered at 3.3V – 5V, such as PIC and Arduino boards. Some application examples include home automation, such as voice controlled light switches, locks or beds, or adding “hearing” to the most popular robots on the market.
NEW: Supports up to 28 custom Speaker Independent (SI) command vocabularies in the following languages:
- US English
- UK English
- LA Spanish
- NEW: SonicNET technology for wireless communications between modules or any other sound source
- NEW: DTMF tone generation
- Supports up to 32 user-defined Speaker Dependent (SD) triggers or commands (any language).
- Supports Voice Passwords for biometric speech recognition.
A set of built-in speaker independent (SI) commands for ready to run basic controls. The commands are available in the following languages:
- English (US)
- 3 x GPIO lines that can be controlled by new protocol commands.
- PWM audio output that supports 8 ohm speakers.
- Sound playback feature.
- Easy-to-use and simple Graphical User Interface to program Voice Commands.
- Module can be used with any host with an UART interface (powered at 3.3V - 5V) .
- Simple and robust serial protocol to access and program the module through the host board.
- Works with Robonova and Robozak MR-C3024 controller boards.
What’s in the Box:
- EasyVR 2.0 module
- Software (free download)
Arduino Shield with a multi-language speech recognition module
• Price: € 34,00 (€ 40,80 including 20% VAT)
• Stock: Available in stock
DevKit for EasyVR - multi-language speech recognition module with serial interface
€ 11,00 (€ 13,20 including 20% VAT)
TTL/RS232 board with MAX232N and DB9 connector
€ 6,80 (€ 8,16 including 20% VAT)
Quick T2SI Lite (download)
€ 199,00 (€ 238,80 including 20% VAT)
Shipment and Payment
We accept Wire Transfer, VISA, MasterCard and PayPal. For security reasons we do not handle credit card details directly. All credit card payments are handled by a secure third party provider - Wirecard.
By default we ship with DHL and FEDEX (insured shipment). For shipment costs to your country please check here.
All prices are listed with and without Value Added Tax (VAT). Shipping costs are added during checkout. Customers outside the EU or companies within the EU with a valid VAT number are exempt from VAT. Companies based in Austria and private persons will be charged 20% VAT at checkout.