List of brands
Digicom - 2G GSM Gateway Voice
Gateway 2G GSM modem
The 2G GSM Gateway Voice simulates an analog line where atraditional line is not available or where it is not convenient to use it. In small offices, it can be easily connected to the PABX and it becomes the second line. With 2G GSM Gateway Voice you can use the services offered by the GSM Telecom Operator, so you will be able to receive calls out of the office with the call diversion service and to organize Conference calls.
2G GSM Gateway Voice Features:
- GSM network type Dual-Band 900/1800 MHz
- GSM Module: GSM
- GSM Output power: Class 4 (2W) in GSM at 900MHz and Class 1 (1W) in DCS at 1800MHz
- Plug-in SIM card (1,8V - 3V compatible)
- FXS Voice Interface
- 2 x RJ11 Connectors (voice)
- Dialing type: Tone (DTMF)
- Voice call
- External power adapter
- Input power: 100-240 VAC / 50-60Hz / 0,5A
- Output power: 12VDC / 1.0A
- Dual-Band Omnidirectional Antenna included
- SMA Connector
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- High gain omnidirectional external antenna (optional)
- High gain directional external antenna (optional)
- Dimensions: 115 x 80 x 45mm
- Operating Temperature: from 0°C to +45°C
- CE Mark and RoHS compliant
What´s in the box:
- 2G GSM Gateway module
- Antenna with 3m cable
- Telephone cable
- PSU unit 100-240Vac 12Vdc
- Quick guide
Connect Fax machine to the GSM line
• Price: € 192,00
• Stock: Currently out of stock. Available 14 days after order.
Emergency systems for elevators
• Price: € 159,00
• Stock: Available in stock
Rubber antenna 800/900/1800/1900 MHz, 5dBi gain, SMA swivel connector
NewsletterSubscribe to our regular newsletter and stay informed about all of our latest offers.
Shipment and Payment
We accept Wire Transfer, VISA, MasterCard and PayPal. For security reasons we do not handle credit card details directly. All credit card payments are handled by a secure third party provider - Wirecard.
By default we ship with DHL and FEDEX (insured shipment). For shipment costs to your country please check here.
All listed prices exclude Value Added Tax (VAT) and shipping cost. Customers outside the EU or companies within the EU with a valid VAT number are exempt from VAT. Companies based in Austria and private persons will have 20% VAT added to the prices at checkout.