List of brands
HCP - Hit 65 Lite
GSM / GPRS Industrial Terminal – Quad Band – Class 10
The Hit 65Lite is easy-to-use quad band GSM/GPRS modem that enables data, fax and SMS applications. It supports GPRS class 10 standard. Standard interfaces as well as an integrated SIM card reader shorten installation time significantly.The functionality of the modem corresponds to the features of the CINTERION TC65i wireless module, supplemented by SIM card reader and RS232.
- Supply voltage range: 8-30V
- Robust industrial housing
- Dimensions: 78 x 54 x 26mm
- Weight: approx. 160 grams
- Ambient temp. range: -30 to +75 ºC
- SIM card reader
- SMA antenna connector
- RS232 (V24/V.28 on SUB-D)
- Power supply connector
- Quadband GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class 10 / Station class B
- Output power: 2W for GSM 900 / 1W for GSM 1800/1900
- TCP/IP stack access via AT commands
- SIM Application Tool Kit
- Internet Services: TCP, UDP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP3
- GPRS: max 85.6 kbps (DL) / 43 kbps (UL), Mobile station class B, PBCCH support, Coding schemens CS 1-4
- SMS: Point-to-point, MO and MT / SMS cell broadcast / Text- and PDU mode
- Fax: Group 3, Class 1
GSM / GPRS Industrial Terminal – Quad Band – Class 12
• Price: € 89,00
• Stock: Available in stock
Rubber antenna 800/900/1800/1900 MHz, 3.5dBi gain, male SMA Right-Angle connector
Rubber magnetic antenna 800/900/1800/1900/2100 MHz, 2dBi gain, SMA male Right-Angle connector
Power supply 12V 0,5A, wall type, Euro plug, designed for HCP Hit modem line
NewsletterSubscribe to our regular newsletter and stay informed about all of our latest offers.
Shipment and Payment
We accept Wire Transfer, VISA, MasterCard and PayPal. For security reasons we do not handle credit card details directly. All credit card payments are handled by a secure third party provider - Wirecard.
By default we ship with DHL and FEDEX (insured shipment). For shipment costs to your country please check here.
All listed prices exclude Value Added Tax (VAT) and shipping cost. Customers outside the EU or companies within the EU with a valid VAT number are exempt from VAT. Companies based in Austria and private persons will have 20% VAT added to the prices at checkout.