List of brands
Acme systems - NETUS G20-L
Embedded Linux module with Atmel ARM9 400MHz CPU, 64MB SDRAM, 256KB FLASH
Netus G20-L is a tiny 4x4cm Linux-ready module based on the new 400MHz ARM9 CPU from Atmel (AT91SAM9G20). The Netus G20-L includes 64MB SDRAM, 256KB Flash, LAN, USB, I/O and many other powerful devices, making it perfect for any Embedded Linux application.
- CPU Atmel AT91SAM9G20 based on ARM926EJ-S ™ ARM ® Thumb ® Processor with a clock speed of 400MHz.
- 64MBytes of SDRAM with 32bit access.
- 256KBytes of Dataflash.
4x 60 pin connectors (0.8mm pitch) with the following signals available on top and bottom sides (see the pinout).
- 1x USB 2.0 Full Speed (12 Mbits per second) Device Port.
- 2x USB 2.0 Full Speed (12 Mbits per second) Host Ports.
- 1x Ethernet MAC 10/100 Base T Port.
- Image Sensor Interface (ITU-R BT. 601/656 12 bit).
- 1x Two-slot MultiMedia Card Interface (MCI). SDCard/SDIO and MultiMediaCard™ Compliant.
- 4x Universal Synchronous/Asynchronous Receiver Transmitters (USART) with RS485 support.
- 2x 2-wire UART.
- 2x Master/Slave Serial Peripheral Interfaces (SPI).
- 1x Synchronous Serial Controller (SSC). I²S Analog Interface Support.
- 2x Wire Interface (TWI read more…).
- Four-channel 10-bit ADC.
80x general purpose I/O lines multiplexed with up to two peripheral I/O:
- Individually Programmable Open-drain, Pull-up Resistor and Synchronous Output.
- All I/O Lines are Schmitt Trigger when programmed as inputs.
- Input Change Interrupt Capability on Each I/O Line.
- Serial 2 wire console port.
- JTAG Console and Boundary Scan on All Digital Pins (IEEE®1149.1).
- 2x Three-channel 16-bit Timer/Counters with PWM Generation.
- Watchdog timer.
- Real-time clock (optional external battery backup).
- Very Slow Clock Operating Mode.
- Size 40x40 mm.
- Operative temperature range: -20° + 70°.
Development kit for Acme Systems NETUS G20
• Price: € 272,00 € 244,80
• Stock: Click to check
Embedded Linux SBC with Atmel ARM9 400MHz CPU, 64MB SDRAM, 256KB FLASH, microSD, LAN, USB
• Price: € 139,00
• Stock: Available in stock
NewsletterSubscribe to our regular newsletter and stay informed about all of our latest offers.
Shipment and Payment
We accept Wire Transfer, VISA, MasterCard and PayPal. For security reasons we do not handle credit card details directly. All credit card payments are handled by a secure third party provider - Wirecard.
By default we ship with DHL and FEDEX (insured shipment). For shipment costs to your country please check here.
All listed prices exclude Value Added Tax (VAT) and shipping cost. Customers outside the EU or companies within the EU with a valid VAT number are exempt from VAT. Companies based in Austria and private persons will have 20% VAT added to the prices at checkout.